Dear Tennis Coaches,
I would like to thank you for participating in this year’s MVTCA Girl’s Scrimmage. I am supplying you with a packet of information pertaining to the way the Scrimmage will be run, and other general information.
· Coaches meeting will be at 8:30 am., play will begin directly following the draw.
· All matches will be 8-game pro-sets with no-ad scoring. Each player/position will get 3 matches.
· Flights: 1st, 2nd, 3rd Singles and 1st, 2nd Doubles.
· I have included a copy of the invoice for the dues of $15.00 per coach per season to join the MVTCA. You may mail that into the association at anytime. (Remember: Dues must be paid on or before “Voting Night” for players to be named onto 1st/2nd teams, etc…) and for the $15.00 entry fee per team that played in today’s tournament – please mail to address on the form as soon as the scrimmage is played.
● Dave Hartsock will be in charge of the MVTCA Girl’s weekly poll in the DDN this season, and he would like to have the help and input of all of the coaches/members of the MVTCA. Dave will compile all of the coaches’ votes and send a final poll into the DDN for publication in Friday’s “Varsity” section. In order to make this work, he needs your help! Please email dave at email@example.com to have yourself included as a voter this fall. Dave will get back to you with dates of submission for your weekly votes.
Important Upcoming Dates
Girl’s JV 2007 MVTCA Open: Saturday, Sep. 22, 2007 @ 8:30 am
Fall MVTCA Meeting (Girl’s Voting): Tues., Oct. 16, 2007 @ 7pm, Centerville HS,
Fall Awards Night: Tues., Nov. 6, 2007 @ 7pm, Centerville HS, West Commons.
Check out our website for this and more: mvtca.otca.us/home
· I hope this will be a productive and enjoyable tournament for all, and thanks again for participating.
Scott A. Long